Backlink

ads header

Breaking News

Annie Hawkins Natural Breasts world's largest


The woman with the largest breasts in the world has talked about how security is used to help defend against unwanted suitors 'hunt' to her.

Annie Hawkins-Turner, 53 years old, Atlanta, Georgia, which has a bra size of 102ZZZ, TLC Sex Strange said she is a "celebrity in other countries due to their Guinness record for the breasts.
Although attracted to laugh when Mrs. Hawkins-Turner was a child, her breasts have helped her develop a career as a "fantasy model" describes himself. She has appeared on "over 250" self-directed fetish videos.
Appearing on a trailer for a new season of the reality series that explores unusual sexual fetishes, the mother of two children is talking about his pride in body length.
She says: "Nobody seems to me, I'm one in a million. [I'm] always imitated but never equaled. I have security because people hate me."






Chest Ms. Hawkins-Turner weighs eight stone.
She adds that she has never thought to undergo a breast reduction.
"I never thought about bringing a knife to myself," he says. "Why fix something not broken?
Ms. Hawkins-Turner, a victim of macromastia, a condition that involves slow and progressive growth of breast tissue, admits that despite his newfound fame, her breasts do not create problems everyday.
She says: "When I have to bend, if I get up the wrong way I'll hurt me. If I stand for a long period of time, I get numbness in my shoulders."

Even driving a car provides its own share of problems.
"I'm not going to put on my seatbelt because it is too tight across my breasts," he says.
Your positive self-image is unbreakable, yet even when challenged by those around her.
She told UK breakfast show this morning in June that has been plagued since childhood and mocked daily by strangers.

She told hosts Phillip Schofield and Jenni Falconer at the time: "When I leave my house, I have to think of what my day is going to be and I'm going to attack today.
"Every day someone makes fun of me I do not know. They make fun of me and no reason. I'm human like everyone else.

"I'm blessed differently to others. Affects my son very badly because people look at me."
Ms. Hawkins-Turner, who now makes his living as a model under the pseudonym of Norma Stitz said the harassment began when she got her first bra at the age of ten years.

"I do not know what size I was. I was big," he said. "All I remember is that the clips were made of cotton and protruding like footballs and that's when I knew I was different.

"Children are among the worst people in the world when it comes to choosing people. I laughed a lot."
She admitted she was devastated to learn that she could not breast feed their children were born, because the size of her chest meant there was no convenient way of placing the baby against your chest.
Ms. Hawkins-Turner also spoke of her late husband of 13 years, Alan, who died seven years ago.
"He turned my life around," the official said retired Air Force.

"He treated me like a queen. He loved me and he loved my children. He was my angel, it was not just sexual."

No comments