Backlink

ads header

Breaking News

Non- Celebrate, married Star - Denzel Washington and Pauletta Pearson Washington



Denzel Washington, 57, met then-fellow unknown actor Pauletta Pearson, 61, at a hotel restaurant way back in 1977 -- they were both working on the same TV movie -- and 34 years later they are still going strong. The pair (pictured at a Hollywood premiere on Jan. 11, 2010) eventually wed in 1983 and raised four children together, although the Oscar-winner credits his wife with doing most of the parenting hard work. "When it comes to the kids, I give complete credit to my wife, Pauletta...Pauletta was the consistent one," he told Oprah Winfrey. Today, the pair have a modern relationship, which includes a healthy dose of time apart. "If I were Pauletta, I'd get sick of me... It's probably helped our marriage that we're apart a lot."



No comments