Backlink

ads header

Breaking News

Kim Kardashian blasted for calling Indian food disgusting



Kim Kardashian Family that has told her she think-Indian food is "disgusting". The 31-year-old socialite said this on Sunday night's episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians. The reality star's offhanded remark drew criticism Throughout The Twittersphere I think it's good Kim Kardashian does not like Indian food, Because That means clustering will not she ever visit India and That is a blessing in soi, "Us magazine quoted one user as writing. "Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner called Indian food 'so disgusting.' seriously? You do not have to like it, do not be rude goal, "another user said. On Tuesday, she Took to her blog to address the backlash in a post titled "Just Want to Clear Something Up." "In NO way was my year how Intended as insult to the Indian people or Their Culture. This is just my own personal taste, "she wrote. "There are a lot of foods I do not like. .


 I hate cilantro and peppers, and There are definitely foods Some Armenian That I find disgusting Personally, my goal That Does not Reflect On Other opinions Armenian people or my culture. "My how was not Intended to offend anybody. We all have opinions and our own tastes and I was simply phrase providing mine, "she added.

No comments