Backlink

ads header

Breaking News

Non- Celebrate, married Star - Matt Damon and Luciana Barroso



Matt Damon, 41, knew he had found the one when he spotted then-bartender Luciana Barroso, 35, at a bar in Miami in 2003, while filming the prophetically titled Stuck on You. "Something incredible happened the first time I saw her, the Contagion star sweetly told Hello! Canada. The couple (pictured at the Contagion premiere in Venice, Italy, on Sept. 3) married in 2005 and Damon became an instant father to Barroso’s then-7-year-old daughter, Alexia. The duo went on to have three more daughters together -- Isabella, 5, Gia, 3, and Stella, 15 months. "I can’t imagine my life having not gone down that road. I can’t imagine what my life would be now. I don’t want to imagine it," he also told the magazine.


No comments