Backlink

ads header

Breaking News

Horrible story of a boy who grew up in the biggest man in the world


Biggest man in the world has revealed he was not able to leave his home for the last ten years.

Keith Martin said he remembers precisely the last time he left the house was on 9/11. Since then it has ballooned to 58 stone and was recently revealed that the heaviest man on earth.

Mr. Martin, 42, said his condition led him to the brink of suicide and is now desperately trying to weight loss to reduce his waist 6ft.


Having once eaten up to 20,000 calories a day, now he limited himself to 1,500 calories.

At the height of his power Keith would laugh down a package of bacon, sausages, six, six eggs with a mound of toasted bread and beans.


Lunch was more of the same sandwiches and dinner and can be two large pizzas, kebabs or curry three Chinese giant.





"I have an irregular heartbeat, severe asthma, migraines and horrible pain and constant pain.

"The last time I was able to sit on a chair was seven years ago - and was a two-seater. I used to have to board buses to the back door because I could not get through the bars at the front.

"People in the street called me" Lardy "and" fatso. " They look without even trying to hide it.

"It got to the point where I could not take it anymore. The last time I stood was last September when I came across it and had to be taken to the hospital again. But before that I was getting around the house on my own, at least.

Mr. Martin now passes his time in bed reinforced, held by protective barriers. Last year, he had spent on a flat screen TV 42 inches because "that's what I spend all day looking at it."

He said: "I spend a lot of time sleeping because I have so little energy.

"Looking at my life, I was always depressed. I'm an agoraphobic - I fear that public places - and I think I might have been, but he was never treated.

"In a sense, I do not feel any different when I was in my teens. I am the same person, only now I have this giant body that hurts all the time.
  
"I just wanna be happy, without the need for food to please me.

Source : Dailymail 

No comments