Backlink

ads header

Breaking News

Child forced to feed on dog milk (Video)


A six year old is so hungry to be fed milk from the teat of a stray dog ​​in India.


Chotu Kumar is so comfortable with the pack of dogs, you can see in grabbing the hind legs of the dog so you can take a drink.

And surprisingly allows the stray dog.

Chotu said: "Our family is very poor, sometimes I get hungry.

"The dog did not bite me. I like and I like to treat me like one of his puppies. I love playing with the dogs, they are my friends."

Chotu Shanichari lives with his mother Devi, 37, her grandmother Amiya Devi, 60, and two Ball brothers, 14, and Mahesh three years in a mud house in Jharkhand, eastern India.

After the death of his father four years ago the family fell below the poverty line.

His older brother was forced to go to work to earn money for the family, but only brings home less than £ 20 a month (1200INR) works in a nearby hotel.

Chotu mother and grandmother out to the forest to collect firewood and everything possible to find food to the forests.

However, on average, their daily meals consist of vegetables and roti, homemade bread India.

According to UNICEF 90 percent of children under three are malnourished in rural areas of Jharkhand and another 25,000 children die each year.

Chotu began to spend all his time with the package two years ago. Not going to school so I had no friends - and now it says that dogs are friends only.

The family had not eaten solid food or milk to the days when Shanichari first saw her son sitting on the floor drinking milk from the nipples of the dog.

She said: "While I was playing with dogs outside the house I saw the dog drinking milk.

"I was so surprised, that ran over and pulled him away. But since then every time you are hungry, has always slipped back. I quit because I know how hungry he is.

"The dog has always been kind to him and never attacks. Often mounted on the back and then he jumps up and nurse her along with her cubs."

The dog has been known to sit in front of the house of mud and bark Chotu to come and play.

However, when local residents learned of Chotu and his new friends began to get angry. They were concerned were the other children at risk and have a rabies outbreak.

Shanichari said: "The villagers told us that he would die of disease if performed on drinking and had spread to other children. But Chotu of their business."

Finally, villagers reported Chotu local officials and interventions

Chotu was admitted to the school, where you get a free lunch and the authorities gave his family a food card, allowing them to obtain food aid.

But still the dog is visiting Chotu and has become a habit for him to drink his milk.

Shanichari said: "The villagers told us that he would die of disease if performed on drinking and had spread to other children. But Chotu of their business."

Finally, villagers reported Chotu local officials and interventions

Chotu was admitted to the school, where you get a free lunch and the authorities gave his family a food card, allowing them to obtain food aid.

But still the dog is visiting Chotu and has become a habit for him to drink his milk.

Chotu: "I suck the milk three times a day and it tastes sweet like sugar.

"Many people in town do not like my friendship with the dogs, but I'm happy - if she is not near my home I will find her outside the village.

"He's always happy to see me and leave me some milk."



No comments